Blog Description

Just a compilation of recipes I've tried and liked. I used to keep them on scratch pieces of paper but now I have an exploring baby who continues to find my stash. Some recipes aren't very precise, forgive me.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chicken Cornbread Casserole

Ingredients
3-4 chicken breasts, cooked, cut up (I usually cook in crock pot with chicken broth for about 2-4 hours on high and it's so tender you can cut with a fork)
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
2 packages of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 stick butter, melted
2 little green onions
1 can cream of chicken soup
thyme

Cook cornbread. Crumble and place half in large casserole dish. Add melted butter and chicken.
Mix sour cream, soup, thyme and pour over chicken mixture. Top with rest of crumbs. Pour chicken broth over entire pan. Bake at 350 for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment